Recipe Yield: 8 servings
- 3 cups rainbow rotini noodles, cooked, rinsed, and drained
- 1 lb cooked, diced chicken breast
- 1 10.75 oz can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 10.75 oz can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup 2% milk
- ½ each onion, finely diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ cups frozen peas
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, soups, mayonnaise, milk, diced onion, shredded cheese and frozen peas.
- Stir until combined.
- Gently stir in cooked egg noodles.
- Pour in baking dish.
- Sprinkle top with Panko.
- Pour melted butter evenly over top of crackers.
- Bake uncovered for about 30-35 minutes until bubbly and top is golden brown.