The "Big C" Christmas Fantasy
The Veterans Memorial Health Care Foundation “Big C” Silent Auction is open and ready for bidding, offering a wonderful variety of Christmas gifts for sale locally, and encouraging local shopping in safe settings this holiday season. Silent Auction items can now be found on display the below locations. You can view all of the items available for bidding at each location as well as the hours each business is open for bidding. Shoppers are encouraged to stop by often to check on their bids. All bidding will cease at close of business day at these locations on Monday, December 7.
Thank you for your support of the Veterans Memorial Health Care Foundation’s “Big C” Christmas Fantasy! We look forward to hosting the entire Christmas Fantasy event once again next year, in 2021!
Silent Auction Bidding Rules
- Please wear a mask and use hand sanitizer before and after bidding, and do not touch the items.
- Please bid with your phone number in column #1 that you can most easily be reached with.
- Place your bid amount in column #2.
- Bids can be increased by $5 increments.
- Bids can only be made in person by the bidder. Please stop back during business hours to increase your bid and patronize our local businesses.
- NO PHONE CALLS should be made to the business asking for updated bid amounts or asking them to raise your bid.
- Bidding ceases at end of business day December 7.
- Phone calls will be made Tuesday, Dec. 8 to the highest bidders.
- Arrangements will then be made to pick up and pay for any silent auction items you receive!