12 slices French Bread, cut into cubes
7 each Large Eggs
2 ½ cups 2% Milk
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
¼ tsp Cinnamon
¼ tsp Nutmeg
¼ cup Butter
1 Tbsp Honey
⅓ cup Brown Sugar, unpacked
½ cup Slivered Almonds
- Put cubes of French bread in a greased 9”x 13” pan.
- Mix eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pour over bread.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- IN THE MORNING: Preheat oven to 350˚F. Stir French toast. Spread topping on top. Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown and the temperature reaches 160˚F.
- Cut into 12 servings.
- Mix butter, brown sugar and honey in a microwave-safe container.
- Microwave until melted, then stir together and pour over French Toast.
- Top with slivered almonds before baking.