Veterans Memorial Hospital physicians and staff will be awaiting the arrival of the first baby born at the hospital in the New Year 2021. This fortunate child and his or her family will receive a large number of beautiful gifts compliments of area merchants.
The first baby of the year will receive the following in cash and prizes:
- $100.00 Cash from Moellers and Moellers Family Dentistry, Lansing.
- A $100 Meat Bundle from Waukon Feed Ranch.
- 1-Year Subscription to the Standard from The Standard/News Publishing
- $25 Gift Certificate from Outdoor Creations, Monona
- Free Pedicure from the Hair, Body and Mind Salon and Day Spa
- Free Year of Baby Photos (5 sessions) from Cote’Color Photography, Katie Hennessy
- $20 Gift Certificate from the S&D Café
- $10 Gift Certificate from the Village Farm and Home, Waukon
- Tastefully Simple Gift Basket from consultant Jan Baumler
- $15 Gift Certificate from Sycamore Floral
- Sterling Silver Mother/Child Pendant on 18” chain from Elliott Jewelers
- $15 Gift Certificate from Milty’s Restaurant and Skinny Dip, Lansing
- $15 Gift Certificate from the Waukon City Club
- Baby Gift Bag from Waukon Dental
- 20 Free Color Copies from JaDecc’s
- 10 Punch Pass from the Waukon Wellness Center
- Hand Made Baby Afghan from the Auxiliary of Veterans Memorial Hospital
- Mary Kay Hand Cream from Debbie McGeough, Mary Kay Consultant
- Diapers, Wipes and Laundry Basket from Veterans Memorial Hospital
The family who has the first baby of the New Year, 2021, at Veterans Memorial Hospital will receive these generous gifts donated by the area merchants listed above. There are no other stipulations or guidelines other than the baby must be born at Veterans Memorial Hospital after 12:00 a.m., January 1, 2021. The first baby and family will be awarded these gifts and/or certificates for these gifts prior to leaving the hospital following the delivery.
All other babies born at Veterans Memorial Hospital in the year 2021 will also receive a Baby Coupon Book coordinated by the hospital through coupon donations from over 50 area businesses in Harpers Ferry, Lansing, New Albin, McGregor, Monona, Postville, and Waukon. The hospital coordinates this in an effort to assure all babies born at the hospital are treated extra special.
For more information, please call Veterans Memorial Hospital at 568-3411.