VMH is a wonderful setting for a therapeutic massage. Massage has many health benefits including relaxing tight muscles, increasing circulation, decreasing stress and anxiety, enhancing the immune system and sleep quality, increasing energy, improving concentration, reducing fatigue and possibly even blood pressure.
Types of Massages:
- Swedish Massage: The most common form of massage, Swedish, mainly relaxes the muscles and eases aches and pains.
- Heated Stones: A deep, penetrating, moist heat that is used to warm up and relax tight muscles during treatment.
- Body Polish: This treatment includes a 45 minute massage following the use of an exfoliation medium that leaves the skin feeling nourished and softened.
- Sports Massage: For the athlete, sports massage techniques are utilized at all stages; pre-event, post-event, and during training.
- Compassionate Touch: A very gentle massage appropriate for an elderly or ill person.
- Reflexology: Massage of the feet, hands, and/or ears. Stimulates corresponding areas in the body.
- Raindrop Treatment: A Technique using essential oils along the spine and on the feet.
- Cupping Therapy: A treatment that incorporates cups into your massage, using air suction on tight muscles which creates more blood flow to the area, ultimately reducing stagnation, tension and pain.
Massages are available to Inpatients and OB patients free of charge per therapist schedule.
Gift Certificates Available
Veterans Memorial Hospital
Mondays: 8am – 8:30pm
Tuesdays: 8am – 8:30pm
Wednesdays: 8am – 8pm
Thursdays: 8am – 8pm
Fridays: 8am – 3pm
Massage & Reflexology Prices
- 1/2 Hour Massage: $30
- 45 Minute Massage: $40
- 1 Hour Massage: $50
- 1 Hour Massage & Cupping: $70
- 1-1/2 Hour Massage: $70
- 1-1/2 Hour Massage & Cupping: $90
- Heated Stones: Add $5 more
- Body Polish: $60
- Raindrop Treatment: $50
- Chair Massage: $1 per minute