If you find yourself dealing with acute or chronic medical diagnosis, we provide a caring and comfortable environment for outpatient therapy services here at Veterans Memorial Hospital in Waukon.
- Outpatient Therapy Services include
- IV Antibiotics
- IV Fluid Therapy including hydration
- Blood Product Infusions
- Therapy Port-a-Cath/PICC line cares such as flushing and dressing changes
- Wound Dressing Cares and Changes
Our Nursing Staff work closely with the ordering medical provider to meet the needs of patients and provide an exceptional healthcare experience with compassion. Our nursing staff and pharmacy work together to provide treatment close to home that is convenient and flexible.
Call 563-568-3411 to schedule an appointment.
Orders from a health care provider are required.
Our registered nurses will assess your condition and develop a plan of care tailored to meet your needs. This may include:
- medication set-up, administration and education
- dressing/wound cares
- injections and IV therapy
- catheter and ostomy management and education
- physical assessments
- patient and family care instruction
- communicating concerns to your physician
- providing recommendations to improve home safety
- assisting in coordinating medical appointments as needed