Your Stay as a Patient
We are committed to providing quality, personalized healthcare right here at home. If you have questions about an upcoming stay or are new to the area and want more information about our services, please contact us.
Remember to bring:
- Your insurance card or Medicare/Medicaid card
- List of daily medications
- Comfort/entertainment items (books, laptop, tablet, chargers)
What to leave at home:
- Cash, Checkbooks, credit cards
Visitors are welcome each day until 8 pm, we encourage quiet time for our patients from 1-2 pm each day to allow for rest and healing. We may adjust visiting hours and place visiting restrictions based on the patient’s health status or wishes. We ask that all visitors be healthy and free of communicable disease or illness. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Telephone: Visitors and callers can reach you by phone, by calling our main number at 563.568.3411.
- Television is available in all patient rooms and includes local and cable channels. Our TVs are not equipped with DVD players.
- Wireless Internet is available in all rooms if you bring a mobile device, smart phone or laptop. Wireless Internet is also available in waiting rooms.