All patients are required to register at Switchboard. Please come 10 minutes early to complete registration. When registering, please make sure you bring the following items:
- Bring your driver’s license or another form of identification.
- Bring your health insurance card.
- If you are a returning patient, let us know if your personal or insurance information has changed since your last visit.
- Alert the check-in staff if your visit is related to an accident, either motor vehicle accident related or liability, as this could change the responsible party information needed in order to bill appropriately.
- Be prepared to make a co-payment or deductible as needed.
The Veteran’s Memorial Hospital business office is available Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. to help answer any questions that may arise about your bill or financial assistance.
Veterans Memorial Hospital’s mission is to provide an exceptional healthcare experience for our patients, regardless of ability to pay. To help create an exception experience, we request patients come 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment in order to allow time to gather your financial & insurance information. Patients are responsible for bringing insurance verification and pay co-payments if assigned by insurance payor at each visit or inquire about our financial assistance application.
Health Insurance Plans:
Health insurance plans that are currently contracted with Veterans Memorial Hospital will also be accepted in the clinic. If you are questioning if your health plan will be accepted, please call your insurance company. Medicaid covered patients should contact Medicaid to make Veterans Memorial Hospital Medical Clinic is your primary care facility.