May 8-14 is National Hospital Week: How to Best Prepare for the Next Time You Visit the Hospital
From the VMH Financial Services Office
The receptionists at Veterans Memorial Hospital and Clinic work hard to ensure your visit to the hospital goes smoothly and your personal information is accurate. Please review the steps below you can take to help them serve you quickly and efficiently.
- Provide your accurate full LEGAL name.
- Always have your insurance card ready and please be sure to explain which card is your primary and which is your secondary insurance.
- If you are sending a child under the age of 18 to the hospital or clinic, please be sure verbal consent has been given prior to their appointment.
- Provide any address or mailing address changes.
- Provide a new phone number or if you have canceled your land line, please be sure we have your cell-phone number in our system.
- If you have changed your name, please bring your new driver’s license with the name change for proof.
- Update your emergency contacts.
- Provide us with an email address for you.
- Be sure to sign up for the MyCareCorner so you can access your account and your medical record whenever you wish!
Thank you choosing Veterans Memorial Hospital. Please feel free to call the hospital with any questions at 563-568-3411